To understand the best ways to evaluate a stock market investment (i.e. evaluate whether to purchase a stock) in order to become a stock analyst and better inform investment decisions. Specifically, the research should address the following:
- List of the best investment criteria for choosing stocks.
- How to obtain information about stocks.
- How to understand stock market trends.
- How to understand the trends/past-present happenings with a specific stock.
- How to evaluate an earnings calls/reports.
- How to determine if a stock is stable or volatile.
- How to evaluate if a stock investment is good for short term or long term growth.