To obtain an analysis of Life360. Specifically to obtain the history, growth rate, products, pricing, competitors, and a stock analysis.
- Life360 is a platform for families. The app provides millions of families in over 140 countries with services such as private location sharing, location history, drive details, crash detection, roadside assistance and help alerts through our free and paid membership subscription.
- They were founded in 2008 by Alex Haro, and Chris Hulls.
- They are located in San Francisco, CA. Life360 has offices in San Francisco, San Diego, Fort Lauderdale and Las Vegas.
- They have received $123.6 million in 13 funding rounds.
- Life360 has acquired 5 organizations. Their most recent acquisition was ZenScreen on Nov 6, 2019.
- Symbol: Life360 is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX:360).
- 52-wk high= 5.55
- 52-wk low= 2.50
- 2019 Revenue= $17.7 million
- Net Income= $-5.93 million
- Diluted Earnings Per Share= -0.04
- Net Profit Margin= -34.5%
2019 Annual Report
- 27.2 million active users. +47% YoY growth.
- $75.4 million annualized monthly revenue.
- 1,717 articles published about Life360 in 2019.
- Ration of Expenses to Revenue:
- 2016- 3.58x
- 2017- 2.18x
- 2018- 1.63x
- 2019- 1.49x
- Launch Membership Program that will consist of free, silver, gold and platinum levels.
- Offer ID protection and premium SOS services, along with disaster, medial, and travel assistance.
- Future plans beyond 2020 involve offering wearable and a Life360 insurance offering.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.