To get a complete understanding of the fintech marketing industry and the key players in the fintech market that are known to spend more on advertising and marketing nationally.
Our first round of research unveiled the following information:
- Some of the most successful fintech companies, in terms of marketing and advertising performance, include Monzo, Klarna, Starling Bank, and WealthSimple.
- As per a recent report from the Mckinsey, one of the core fintech trends is strong and leveled up marketing advertising by the fintech giants and startups. Marketing campaigns from TransferWise have gained much hype globally, and Goldman Sachs has also been performing well in terms of strategic marketing and advertising campaigns.
- The top Fintech companies in the US include Sofi, Stripe, Ripple, Robinhood, AvidXchange, Zenefits, Stash, Oscar, Paypal, and Credit Karma.
- Forbes also released its own list of the top fintech companies in the US, some of the names included, Coinbase, Circle, Plaid, Avant, Gusto.
- Sofi is one of the most popular players in the market known for its advertising and marketing approaches. "In 2017, the fintech startup spent $170 million on marketing and acquired customers for $756 a piece; its marketing budget has exceeded $200 million in previous years."
- Other companies that are known for having a significant advertising presence as a fintech company include Ellevest, Betterment, Wealthfront, and Aspiration.
- While the first round of research was able to list some of the fintech companies that have had the most successful marketing advertising campaigns; however, the advertising and marketing spend for most of these companies is not publicly available since most of them are privately held are not supposed to disclose their earnings and expenses related to marketing and advertising.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.