Influencers: BI, big data analytics, cloud data warehousing
To build an extensive list of BI, big data analytics, cloud data warehousing influencers having a LinkedIn account with more than 10K followers on Twitter.
A list of BI, big data analytics, cloud data warehousing influencers has been included in the Google docs spreadsheet.
BI, big data analytics, cloud data warehousing I
1. Ronald Van Loon
- Ronald has been recognized as one of the top 10 global influencers in Big Data, Analytics, IoT, BI, and Data Science. He is currently working as the CEO, principal analyst at Intelligent World.
- Ronald Van Loon has 233.9K followers on Twitter.
2. Merv Adrian
- Merv is the VP and an analyst at Gartner with more than 30 years of experience in IT. He now focuses on helping IT users and vendors be more effective - with a market strategy analysis, best practice research, competitive assessment, message testing, and speaking engagements.
- He has 30.3K followers on Twitter.
3. Marcus Borba
- Marcus Borba is a Big Data, analytics, and data science consultant and advisor. Borba has been named a top Big Data and data science influencer and expert several times. He has also been named a top influencer in machine learning, artificial intelligence (AI), business intelligence (BI), and digital transformation.
He has 40.2K followers on Twitter.
4. Kirk Borne
- Kirk Borne is a Principal Data Scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton. He is a worldwide top influencer since 2013, data scientist, global Speaker, consultant astrophysicist, big data & data science advisor, and Tedx speaker.
- Kirk has 270.2K followers on Twitter.
5. Cindi Howson
- Cindi is a BI, data, and analytics expert with 20+ years’ experience. She is a resource for in-depth product reviews based on exclusive hands-on testing, a contributor to Information Week, and the author of several books. She has been recognized as one of the top analytics and BI influencers by Onalytica, Simplilearn, Solutions Review, and other industry watchers.
Cindi has 25.5K followers on Twitter.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.