Bill Pay Providers' Marketing Campaigns
Determine marketing campaigns that show the best practices applied by bay pill providers. The information will be used to start a brainstorming session.
BILL PAY PROVIDERS' MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
- After 35 years of progress, ACI has seen its brand identity suffer.
- To address this, the new leaders of the company saw an opportunity to evaluate the company's brand strategy.
- The leadership team then decided on creating a more defined messaging and a well-recognized identity for its global organization.
- The company modified its logo to reflect its service reliability.
- ACI also worked with an agency to develop a creative campaign with a launch movie.
- The movie describes the idea that came with the transformed branding.
- The marketing campaign also includes a "Brand Clarity" edition of the company's own newsletter.
- ACI's website also got a redesign and a brand booklet was produced.
- Other inclusions in the rebranding campaign include "screen savers, a brand values guide," and other content.
- Marketing components were also created for "implementation, post-launch reinforcement, and exhibition stand schemes" that were made for the European and worldwide banking conventions.
- Through these events, the refreshed brand was deployed into the global market.
- The new brand positioning campaign of the company was also deployed across all channels with an extensive "brand control guidelines."
- The company also has this new brand messaging tagline: "ACI Payment Systems. Trusted globally."
- There was no success metrics mentioned as a result of the rebranding.
- Nevertheless, the rebranding can be considered as successful as the company received several awards and recognition in 2019.
- Some of its accolades include earning the following distinctions in 2019: "Best Enterprise Fraud Prevention Provider Europe," "Best Real-Time Payments Solution Provider," "Best Real-Time Payments Solution Provider, "2019 Global Product Leadership Award for Real-Time Payments," and other awards from notable award-giving entities.
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.