The professional background, personal background/interests, career accomplishments, current responsibilities, board memberships, pictures, awards/accolades, quotes, and social media links (followership) of the following:
- Tutiya Disphanurat
(Managing Director): Thailand
Alan Cerutti (CEO/ Co-founder
- Sony Nichani (Managing Director
- Shaun Tay (CEO/ Co-owner
- Diana Lesaca
- Tutiya Disphanurat is the Managing Director of FCBBangkok. Prior to that, she was the assistant vice president in broad marketing for AIA. She also previously worked as the assistant vice president in marketing communications at DTAC. Tutiya Disphanurat is skilled in integrated marketing, marketing strategy, and advertising among others.
- Alan Cerutti is the CEO and co-founder of Happiness Saigon in Vietnam. Before that, he worked as the global account director for Oglivy & Mather in the UK. In 2018, his company, Happiness Saigon, was the ad agency of the year for the second time in a row in Asia. Alan Cerutti has been "recognised as one of Asia Pacific's 40 under 40 talents, awarded by Campaign Asia Pacific."
- Sony Nichani is the Managing Director of FCB Jakarta. She has been with the company for over a decade. She describes her management style as hands-on and is inspired by Roger Federer - particularly his comeback journey. Sony Nichani is married and has a three-year old daughter.
- Shaun Tay is the co-owner and CEO of FCB Group Malaysia. Over three years ago, he was a General Manager at TBWA in Kulala Lumpur. Tay has received several awards including being in Asia's 40 under 40 list.
- Diana Lesaca is the President and COO of Weber Shandwick in the Philippines. She "oversees both strategy and operations across all practice areas of the firm, with a particular focus on digital client communications." She also has over 20 years of experience in advertising and communications.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.