Founders of Kirobo Ltd.: Insights Backgrounds
To understand the professional and personal backgrounds of two founders of a startup company Kirobo, Ltd. in order to inform a potential investment into this company. (if any negative or concerning data is revealed such as offensive comments or criminal records, make sure sure to inform in detail)
Our background research on Asaf Naim and Tal Asa revealed insights. Here are some key pieces of information we found:
- Asaf Naim has been the CEO of Kirobo Ltd. for close to three years, and has made sure to emphasize that he is "not looking for any job offers!." Immediately prior to that time, he was the CEO of Anova Web Design for close to two years.
- He also worked in "entrepreneurial activities" for New Globes Ltd. in Israel for six years. Other professional experiences in Israel included working as a Senior Financial Analyst for Ernst & Young, working in the Finance and Economic Division for Bank Leumi, working as an Intern for Schwartz Lerner Duvshani & Co, and as an Officer in the Israel Defense Forces where he was honorably discharged.
- Notable accomplishments and areas of expertise that are mentioned on his LinkedIn profile include "a successful sale of Tabcross which was selected as one of the 50 best Firefox add-ons of 2013" with expertise in: "Blockchain, Pitching & storytelling, Innovation, Accounting, Management, Entrepreneurship."
- He is a "big supporter of Lean Startup and Agile Software Development, very passionate about Technological Innovation - mainly in Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence."
- His educational background is in economics with a specialty in accounting/finance and business administration. He obtained a bachelors degree in economics from Ruppin Academic Center in 2005 and credentialed as a CPA from there in 2006. He also received executive and entrepreneurial training from Lahav Executive Education and the Academic College of Tel-Aviv, Yaffo between the years of 2011-2013 before obtaining a masters degree in business adminstration with a speciality in business taxation from the College of Management Academic Studies in 2015.
- He has not given or received any recommendations on LinkedIn.
- Mr. Naim currently has 500+ connections and 510 followers on LinkedIn. He has submitted no articles or documents and all posts contain no offensive comments.
- Tal Asa is the Co-founder and CTO at Kirobo, Ltd. for close to two years. Immediately prior to that time, he was the Founder of Kameleono, Ltd. (MIDIMood) for close to two and a half years in Israel.
- He also worked at PeerTV in Israel for ten years as Applications Group Manager from 2007-2011 and also as Vice President R&D from 2011-2017. Immediately prior to that time he worked in Israel for three years as a Senior SW Engineer/SW Team Leader for Softier, Inc. from 2004-2007 and for InfoCyclone Ltd. for four years as a SW Engineer from 2000-2001 and as a SW Team Leader from 2001-2004.
- Notable accomplishments that are mentioned on his LinkedIn profile include: "Dеvеlореd a gаmе аdарtоr as ѕуѕtеm-ѕеrvісе fоr Android STBѕ to enable playing gаmеѕ with remote соntrоl buttоnѕ іnѕtеаd оf on-screen tоuсh, Crеаtеd windowing аnd grарhісѕ ѕуѕtеm іn JаvаSсrірt саllеd JSDK that асt аѕ development kit for OTT / IPTV сlоud based SaaS applications, Imрrоvеd the Pуthоn-Djаngо bаѕеd CMS (Content Management Server) performance between x100 to x800 bу рrореr configuration and normalization of the Postgres DB structure, SQL statements modifications and using аdvаnсеd Django prefetching." Areas of expertise include: Software Design, System Architecture, Object Oriented Design, and Multithreading.
- His educational background is in communications systems engineering, and he obtained a bachelors degree from Ben-Gurion University in 2000.
- Mr. Asa has not given any recommendations on LinkedIn, and he has received two recommendations. The most recent recommendation he received in 2017 was from Wesley Wilcox at Dales Land Net. Mr. Wesley described Mr. Asa as being "a tremendous product design visionary with the software talent to create elegant, useful products with ability to manage the technical process, communicate the situation and risks to management, and additionally, he is quite good at demonstrating products and explaining their key features."
- Moshe Bartov at Draco Ltd. also recommended Mr. Asa a little earlier in 2017 and described him as having "a unique combination of an inspiring R&D manager and a hands-on software genius who deliver miracles on a daily basis."
- Mr. Asa currently has 500+ connections on LinkedIn and no followers. No offensive articles, documents, or posts have been submitted.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.