Blenders or Soup Makers in Switzerland
To identify a blender or soup maker that has no plastic that comes in contact with hot food in Switzerland.
- The Bamix G200 is a Swiss-made immersion blender that comes with 4 stainless steel interchangeable blades.
- It can aerate, blend, mince, slice, whisk, and be used to make soups.
- It comes with a wall holder and includes a beater and whisk.
- It has a 200-watt A/C motor with 2 speeds (10,000 RPM and 15,000 RPM) that can handle up to 20 liters of liquid.
- It also comes with optional accessories such as a mini-food processor and a power disk processor.
- The body is constructed of PA6 food-safe (BPA and PTFE-free) nylon and the wand is made of chrome-coated brass, both of which are highly heat-resistant and safe to use in hot food or boiling liquids.
- "The Pro-2 is also NSF and CE certified for commercial use."
"The Gastro Pro-2 measures 15.5 inches in length, has a 2.5-inch diameter, and weighs 2 pounds 4 ounces.
The spiral cord has a length of 8.25 feet and has a polarized plug for safety.
- For the initial hour, we tried identifying as many blenders or soup makers that we could that have no plastic that comes in contact with food in Switzerland. We mainly found blenders and soup makers that had a glass body, however, we were unable to immediately determine if the lids of the identified soup makers and blenders were plastic-free. As the lids may potentially come in contact with the food/hot food, we chose not to include the ones we found above.
- We came across the Bamix G200 Gastro-Pro, which appeared to be the best option that met all the requested criteria and listed its specifications above. The wand is made of brass and it has no lid, so no plastic appears to touch the food.
- Based on the available information, immersion blenders also appear to be a good option for blending or soup making or blending as the wand (or body) is what typically comes in contact with the food, we can continue the research to identify more immersion blender options if this is of interest.
- We can also continue the research to identify more options for regular blenders and soup makers.
- Feel free to add or select an option below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.