Blockchain Use Cases in Capital Markets
Obtain examples of blockchain use cases in capital markets.
Blockchain Use Cases
- One of the use cases of blockchain is to help in keeping and exchanging know-your-customer (KYC) related data by providing a real-time database.
- The typical KYC screening and onboarding procedure is a highly resource-intensive process and can cause banks an average yearly cost of $48 million.
- With blockchain's secure and transparent features, banks can reduce their spending on resources that are needed to evaluate their clients' financial background.
Transforming Financial Infrastructure
- GMEX engaged IBM to avail of its blockchain solutions to facilitate "real-time settlement of both traditional and digital assets."
- Through the development of an infrastructure that is compatible with both the old and the current, exchanges and custodians are adopting the use of the solution.
- DAG Global also worked with IBM to apply a technology that can settle Bitcoin and Ethereum trades with major cryptocurrency exchanges such as Coinbase and Kraken.
Proprietary Database Search Results
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Summary of Findings:
Our one hour of research provided some examples of blockchain use cases in capital markets based on reports and articles from the past year.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.