To conduct an analysis of 3-5 major industry events that executives in the oncology market may appear. Each event should describe how executives present/speak at the event and show evidence that the event has driven media attention.
International Cancer Conference and Expo
- Past Speakers include executive level industry players, such as David I. Smith, chairman of the Technology Assessment Committee of the Center for Individualized Medicine at Mayo Clinic, and Sherry X. Yang, Chief of the National Clinical Target Validation Laboratory at the National Cancer Institute.
- The conference is sponsored by various media outlets including MEDtube, The Pharma Times, Medgate Today Magazine, The Pharma Review, and The Arab Hospital Magazine.
Immuno Oncology Summit
- Speakers for 2019 include executive level industry players, such as Sean McClain, CEO of AbSci and Dr. Jiji Gu, former Head of Immunogoloy Discovery at AbbVie.
- This conference appeared in a number of media publications including Onco'Zine and GlobeNewswire.
Oppenheimer Houston Oncology Summit
- Daniel Passeri, CEO of Cue Biopharma was among the executives who spoke at the 2019 Oppenheimer Houston Oncology Summit.
- This conference has appeared in a number of media publications including Yahoo Finance, GlobeNewswire, and PRNewswire.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As this leg of the research was able to successfully identify industry events that met the aforementioned criteria, we can continue looking for more events which meet these criteria as well. To move forward, we can look for 3-5 major industry events that executives in the oncology market may appear. For each event, we will show evidence that executives present/speak at the event and show evidence that the event has driven media attention.
Alternatively, we can look for the largest oncology conferences in the world in terms of number of attendees. We can build a list of 3-5 conferences. For each, we can provide 1) location, 2) number of attendees, 3) a brief description of the conference, and 4) a list of past or upcoming speakers who are executives or have a similar title.
Alternatively, we can build a list of 5-10 oncology experts who have spoken at oncology conferences/events and who are executive (or have a similar title) at a company or organization.