As we dove into the background research of this topic, despite reviewing several credible sources including industry reports, we were unable to gather any pre-existing statistic regarding the number of units that are planned to be build in the next three years. However, we were able to find the growth rate of vacation rental units in USA using which we calculated an estimated number of units to be build in the next three years. A summary of our findings is provided below:
- The number of vacation rental units in USA are growing at a compound annual growth rate of about 7.1 percent.
- There are currently 2,250,000 vacation rental units in USA and using the growth rate, the number of vacation rental units to be build in the next three years can be estimated to be 514,082. We have calculated this value using the reverse CAGR calculator.
- There were 19000 senior living units in 2017 in USA.
- The value of commercial office units construction starts in the US amounted to $8.12 billion in the first quarter of 2019.
- The industrial real estate demand in USA is expected to increase to 14.8 billion square feet, by 2023.
- During our research, we encountered a paywalled report provided by IBIS World that claims to contain the details about the number of commercial office units in USA, along with the expected growth.