Boingo Market Research
Determine the number of commercial office buildings tenants in the United States and the top three players in the specified sectors. The information will be used for market research purposes.
COMMERCIAL OFFICE BUILDING TENANTS
- Since a direct figure was not found even after extensive search through relevant sources, the number of commercial office building tenants was derived using available figures.
- In the US, the estimated total available office space area of commercial office buildings is around 4 billion square feet.
- The average occupancy rate is 87.61% and the average volume occupied by each office tenant is 9,112 square feet.
- Given the above figures, we calculated the estimated number of tenants using the following formula:
- (% of occupancy rate X stimated total available office space area)/estimated volume occupied by each office tenant
- (87.61% X 4 billion sqf)/9,112 sqf per tenant = 384,592 tenants.
TOP DEVELOPERS PER SECTOR
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
We have triangulated the number of tenants that occupy commercial office buildings and the three major owners of properties in the off-campus student housing market, commercial office space market, and the vacation rental market. Since there are available sources that can yield the required data points to triangulate the information, we recommend continuing the research to find three additional major players in each of the following space: off-campus student housing market, commercial office space market, and the vacation rental market.