To identify top publishers that offer editing, printing, public relations, and distribution to all book stores for the purposes of publishing a memoir.
- Epigraph offers publishing, design, editing, printing, distribution and marketing/PR.
- Their pricing comes in different tiers. For cover design (author does internals), it costs $648. If the author designs the cover, it's $749.
- Using the online calculator, a standard-size, paperback, 300-page, 100-copy run would cost $7.69/unit.
- However, the cost for the remainder of the services is only available upon request. PR services prices is available here.
- Trafford has self-publishing packages, in addition to editing, formatting, design, marketing and distribution.
- The publishing packages range in tiers and price. They start at $699 all the way up to $10,999.
- Unfortunately, no further information is available on royalties or other costs.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.