The goal is to find other interesting things to do in Bordeaux, France, besides wineries on September 14, 2019 to create an itinerary.
- Escape Hunt Bordeaux is a fun escape room activity where one can solve various mysteries such as Jack the Ripper and the Saint-Émilion Mystery. It is open daily from 10:00am to 11:00pm. Two people would cost 72 Euro for a game.
- Bordeaux is home to the world's largest reflection pool, Miroir d’Eau, located across the street from Place de la Bourse and is open to the public at no cost.
- Book lovers might enjoy visiting France's largest independently owned bookstore, Librairie Mollat, located at 15 Rue Vital Carles in Bordeaux. The store is open Monday through Saturday from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
- La Flèche Saint-Michel bell tower can be climbed and provides beautiful city views from 114 meters up. It costs 5 Euros per person to enter and is open daily from 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Musée d’Aquitaine features interesting history collections from the Aquitaine region and is considered one of the most famous museums in France. It costs 5 Euros per person to enter.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
There are lots of fun things to do in Bordeaux. We can provide 5-7 additional things to do (excluding what is provided above) to create a great list of activities for a day trip. We will exclude wine-related venues or events. For each activity or event we will include what it is, why it is interesting or fun, when it is open, and how much it costs to attend.