The goal is to find other interesting things to do in Bordeaux, France, besides wineries on September 14, 2019 to create an itinerary.
- Escape Hunt Bordeaux is a fun escape room activity where one can solve various mysteries such as Jack the Ripper and the Saint-Émilion Mystery. It is open daily from 10:00am to 11:00pm. Two people would cost 72 Euro for a game.
- Bordeaux is home to the world's largest reflection pool, Miroir d’Eau, located across the street from Place de la Bourse and is open to the public at no cost.
- Book lovers might enjoy visiting France's largest independently owned bookstore, Librairie Mollat, located at 15 Rue Vital Carles in Bordeaux. The store is open Monday through Saturday from 9:30am to 7:30pm.
- La Flèche Saint-Michel bell tower can be climbed and provides beautiful city views from 114 meters up. It costs 5 Euros per person to enter and is open daily from 10:00am to 1:00pm and 2:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Musée d’Aquitaine features interesting history collections from the Aquitaine region and is considered one of the most famous museums in France. It costs 5 Euros per person to enter.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.