Annual Cleaning Supplies Usage
Understand the amount of cleaning supplies the average two-person home goes through in a year.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
AVERAGE CLEANING EXPENDITURE
- According to a study released in 2013, the average person spends $42 on cleaning supplies every month. This is supported by a secondary study that was released in 2017 that estimated the average American spends $40-$50 on cleaning products monthly.
- Annually, Americans spend between $504 and $600 on cleaning supplies.
- In 2015, the cleaning supply market was worth approximately $50 million USD in the United States.
- Our initial search consisted of a search of media publications, news articles, and current research regarding cleaning supplies usage. Most of the data found was focused on United States statistics.
- Data found through our search consisted mostly of the actual amount spent by individuals in the United States annually. There was no research found in our initial search that mentioned actual number of products.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.