Boutique Fitness Research
Obtain data on the top players in the boutique fitness industry.
Boutique Fitness Research - Top Players
- The Orangetheory Fitness was founded in Florida by Ellen Latham in 2010.
- It has around 160 employees.
- The company provides its signature workout routine for its customers with the guidance of professional instructors.
- It has around 1,100 operating studios in 49 states in the US and in 22 countries such as the "U.S., Canada, U.K., Australia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Japan, G.C.C., Israel, Peru, Chile, and others. It is currently developing around 500 additional studios.
- The company offers its "Perfect Package" workout that is guided by its instructors and integrated with the Orange Zone technologies.
- It provides various types of gym equipment and the services of its professional coaches.
- The rest of the details were inputted in the shared spreadsheet.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research provided details on Orange theory. we will identify the top 6-8 franchising brands in this industry. "Top" will be defined as those that are generating the most revenue or those that have the most number of franchises across the US. For each top franchise brands, we will provide the name, website, why it is a top brand, and its value proposition. We also recommend performing a competitive analysis of each of these top players. For each player and for the brands that were previously provided, we will provide the headquarters, company description, number of franchise branches, competitive advantage, website messaging, social media messaging, awards and achievements, and revenue. We will provide these data points into the linked spreadsheet(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/121hnjvRM7fHd9p2dW8D2Ku8SQC3Ie8XIxLEXsz704-c/edit?usp=sharing). Additionally, we will determine the average revenue per square foot for a moderately successful boutique studio, keeping a US-focus.
We also recommend undertaking additional research to provide 4-6 trends in the boutique fitness industry. For each trend, we will indicate what the trend is, why it is a trend, and provide examples of companies that are manifesting this trend.