Boutique Hotels - Sydney, Australia
To understand the boutique hotel market in Sydney, Australia, including a list of hotels and their notable features such as restaurants or notable founders.
- Sydney is second-only to Melbourne in the number of boutique hotels in the pipeline with "1400 rooms, accounting for 6 per cent of its pipeline until 2024."
- Boutique hotels make up around 10% of the Australian hotel market, as of mid-2018.
- Some Sydney boutique hotels include the Paramount Hotel, The Collectionist, William Inglis Hotel, the Old Clare Hotel, the Ovolo, the Hughenden, Little Albion Guest House, the Felix Hotel, QT Sydney, the West Hotel, and the Langham. Others include the Establishment Hotel, Ovolo 1888, Spicers Potts Point, Hotel Palisade, Harbour Rocks Hotel, Larmont Sydney, and Ravesi's Hotel.
- Sydney's Paramount Hotel, in trendy Surry Hills, features is a "design-led boutique hotel," featuring loft rooms with balconies, swanking furnishings, high-quality linens, and live plants. It has a "small-plates restaurant" called Poly and access to the Paramount Recreation Club, a basement cinema, and cocktail bar.
- The Old Clare Hotel in Chippendale offers 62 rooms, as well as restaurants, bars, a rooftop pool, and gym. It mixes heritage and art deco appointments and neighborhood vibe that attracts both travelers and locals.
- Sitting adjacent to Sydney Harbor at Woolloomooloo Wharf, the five-story Ovolo Woolloomooloo has split-level lofts, harbor views, bars and lounges, and a restaurant.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.