For brand to consumer advertising campaigns, how does the percentage of downloads of campaign content tend to change among diffe
To determine how coversion rates and engagement rates differ among generations like GenZ, Millennials, GenX, and Boomers.
- 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support.
- Millennial consumers show the strongest preference for video content from brands.
- If video and text are both available on the same page, 72% of people will watch the video to learn about a product or service rather than read the text.
- Mobile websites that load in 5 seconds or less will end in a viewing session that’s 70% longer than their slower counterparts.
- Baby Boomers are fans of face-to-face communication. They’d rather talk to a sales representative over the phone than chat with one online.
- Generation X individuals love to save where they can. Promoting a brand’s sales and coupons is a shoo-in with Generation X.
- Millennials are most responsive to online shopping opportunities, recommendations from friends and family, and are motivated by shopping ease.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.