Brand Positioning of Cook Compression Top Competitors
To provide information on the primary positioning language/differentiating statements for LMS, Inc. and Ariel.
- Ariel boasts of the rigorous ISO 9001:2015 Standard certification because the company was founded on continuous innovation in part design.
- The company has over 50 years of experience in compressor engineering, manufacturing experience, and customer satisfaction leading to it offering a wide variety of compressor spare parts.
- Ariel offers a wide range of models with configurable components to ensure the right fit for customer applications.
- Additionally, the company offers additional products to customers such as an industry-leading compressor sizing software that gives them competitive advantage over other players in the market.
- Ariel guarantees that the compressor parts on offer are genuine Ariel parts because they are the same parts that are used to build Ariel compressors.
- The company thinks of itself as the "world's largest manufacturer of separable reciprocating gas compressors". These compressors are used in the global energy industry to extract, process, transport, store, and distribute natural gas from the wellhead to the end-user. In addition, the company also offers specialized API-618 reciprocating compressors for the process industry.
- Ariel offers a 360 degree view for some of its genuine parts to ensure customers are able to digitally interact with the parts they want to buy.
- The company also offers a variety of apps, programs, and training material that can be used to support the decision-support capabilities of customers. This support ensures customers are able to maximize their compression efficiency, performance, and reliability.
- Ariel prides itself in the customer support it offers its customers dubbing it an "unmatched customer support."
- Ariel's messaging behind its compressors and replacement parts revolves around the company's claims that "Ariel compressors are proven to run longer and require less maintenance when they are maintained using genuine Ariel parts."
- Another competitive advantage present within Ariel's messaging is in the company offering an extended warranty for compressors that continuously use 100% genuine Ariel parts. To enjoy this offer, the company tells its customers to always "DEMAND GENUINE ARIEL PARTS."
- The company terms its service offering and aftermarket customer support as the "Ariel difference" where clients can get genuine replacement parts that will work perfectly with Ariel compressors to ensure efficiency and reliability for decades. Additionally, the company guarantees the availability of these parts through the Ariel Global Distribution Network.
- The benefits of genuine Ariel replacement parts include continuous innovation in design, engineering, & manufacturing, availability anywhere in the world, and facilitating upgrades that are interchangeable with the existing compressor equipment.
- Lastly, Ariel offers spare parts advantage to its customers in a variety of ways that include providing a list of recommended compressor parts with each new compressor order, minimizing risk that can result form outages and downtime, and aligning with "OEM maintenance intervals and engineering analysis to support selection of recommended compressor parts with a new compressor order."
- In summary, Ariel's primary positioning language/differentiating statements revolve around the company using its years of experience to offer genuine parts to customers that are guaranteed to work with their Ariel compressors. The company also values customer support and customer experience as was evident above.
- An exhaustive look at LMS, Inc. revealed that the company is not a true competitor of Cook Compression.
- This is because the company specializes in "patented, close-tolerance elastomeric valve dispensing and flow control products." The company is now rated among the top 3 silicone LIM molders in the world."
- The company's industries of operation include the health and fitness, food service, and packaging industries.
- It is also worth noting that LMS, Inc was rebranded to Aptar Midland.
- According to a global air compressor market report, the key players within this market include AireTex Compressor, Atlas Copco, Bauer Group, Cook Compression, BelAire Compressors, Compressor Products International (CPI), Frank Compressors, Gast Manufacturing, Inc., Galaxy Auto Service Equipment Co. Ltd., General Electric, Ingersoll Rand Plc, Kaeser Compressors, MAT Industries, LLC, and Sullair LLC.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.