Brand Positioning of Cook Compression Top Competitors
To find information on the overall brand positioning of Cook Compression's competitors i.e. ValuePart Inc., Crown Automotive Sales Co Inc., LMS, Inc., and Ariel. Also, to do a deeper dive on all seven competitors of Cook Compression i.e. Melton Industries, New GM Parts, Compressor Products International, ValuePart Inc., Crown Automotive Sales Co Inc., LMS, Inc., and Ariel in regards to positioning.
- According to Cav. Ivano Passini, a Valuepart C-Suite executive, the company was founded out of his 30 years of experience in dealing and interacting with earthmoving machine manufacturers and famous repair part distributors.
- Through the VTRACK product brand, the company offers to its customers experience and knowledge that was acquired over the years.
- VTRACK is a "brand that is synonymous with quality, service and competitiveness." The brand offers a broad range of products to customers through its 15 warehouses that are spread across Europe and North America.
- Valuepart uses its wide distribution to provide a reliable and efficient service to its clientbase and promises to transform their "future needs into opportunities."
- Valuepart's positioning messaging revolves around the company being:
- A major reference point for the world market of earthmoving machinery parts.
- Representative of a broad, selective and competitive product and offers products that are of top quality.
- A partner to customers so as to give added value to the customers’ businesses.
- A company that gives customers value for money and strives to do everything to cater for the needs of the customer by "designing and implementing solutions in the most advantageous contexts, always with ongoing process control."
- An entity that offers value in competitiveness and excellence through its network of strategically positioned 15 warehouses that are located throughout the world.
- In summary, Valuepart's primary positioning language revolves around: experience in the aftermarket replacement parts for Caterpillar, Case, Komatsu, Deere, International, Hitachi, and other off-highway earthmoving equipment manufacturers and offering high quality parts that meet the needs of customers through warehouses that are positioned in strategic areas of the world.
Crown Automotive Sales
- According to the Crown Automotive website, the company has been providing aftermarket replacement parts for Jeep, Chrysler, and Dodge vehicles since 1963.
- The company provides these high quality parts to dealers and retailers in the United States and in other countries.
- Crown Automotive promises its customers that it will continue to consistently offer high quality parts and exceptional service.
- With a strategic distribution of warehouses across the United States i.e. Massachusetts, Georgia, & Nevada, Spain, and the Czech Republic, the company has over 160,000 square feet of space dedicated to quality replacement parts for vehicles.
- The company has over 9,000 different parts for Jeep vehicles including discontinued parts and it uses this large inventory to target owners of Jeep vehicles from 1942 on up.
- Crown also offers a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty as a perk to insure dealers and their customers of the company's commitment to providing only quality parts.
- Lastly, the company's high quality parts are offered at a great price.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.