Key Players in the Farmed Seafood Market
To find out the list of key players in the farmed seafood market, particularly Salmon, by geography (North America, South America, and Global).
Top Players in the Farmed Atlantic Salmon Market
- According to the 2019 handbook cited above, farmed salmon is only produced in Norway, Chile, UK, North America, Faroe Islands, Ireland, New Zealand and Tasmania.
- The top five producers of farmed Atlantic salmon in Chile are "New Aquachile" (Agrosuper), Mitsubishi / Cermaq, Salmones Multiexport, Mowi and Blumar.
- "New Aquachile" (Agrosuper) leads the chart with an annual production volume of 109,000 tonnes of gross weight, followed by Mitsubishi / Cermaq with an annual production volume of 66,000 tonnes of gross weight, Salmones Multiexport with an annual production volume of 64,800 tonnes of gross weight, Mowi with an annual production volume of 53,200 tonnes of gross weight and Blumar with an annual production volume of 47,600 tonnes of gross weight.
- Among other countries in the globe, the top 5 producers of farmed Atlantic salmon in Norway are Mowi, Salmar, Lerøy Seafood, Mitsubishi / Cermaq and Grieg Seafood.
- The top five producers of farmed atlantic salmon in the United Kingdom are Mowi, The Scottish Salmon Co., Scottish Seafarms, Cooke Aquaculture and Grieg Seafood.
Insights on the Global Farmed Seafood Market
- The top two priority commodities in the farmed seafood market are farmed shrimp and farmed salmon.
- The annual revenue of the global farmed seafood market is in excess of $60 billion.
- Key players in the global fish farming market include Cooke Fish Farming Inc., Cermaq Group AS (Mitsubishi Corporation), Leroy SeaFood Group, Grupo Farallon Fish Farming, P/F Bakkafrost, Marine Harvest ASA, Nippon Suisan Kaisha, Ltd., Fish Farming Technologies Asia Limited, Tassal Group Limited, and Thai Union Group Public Company Limited.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.