Breast Cancer Awareness Charities
To understand who the top breast cancer awareness charities are and brands who have successfully partnered with Breast Cancer awareness charities. This information will be used to evaluate potential charities for the children's fashion brand, Janie and Jack.
During our preliminary research, we were able to determine 3 of the top breast cancer awareness charities based on the most reputable organizations that put the donation money towards a good cause. We then were able to provide a list (or partial list) of their partners. Below is an overview of our early findings.
Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is the highest rated breast cancer organization in the U.S.
- The organization focuses on breast cancer research and awareness.
- The organization has 300 researchers across 14 countries and 6 continents.
- The Breast Cancer Research Foundation has a multitude of partners, some of these partners include AutoNation, Blizzard Entertainment, Bloomingdale's, and Delta Airlines, as well as many others.
Susan G. Komen Foundation
- The Susan G. Komen Foundation is a breast cancer organization that focuses on research, awareness, and care funding for the disease.
- Over 1 million participants participate in Susan G. Komen's walks and races every year to raise money and awareness for research funding and access to care.
- The Susan G. Komen Foundation has several notable partners, including the Ford Motor Company, WORLD Wrestling Entertainment, Wacoal, and Major League Baseball, as well as many others.
National Breast Cancer Foundation
- The National Breast Cancer Foundation's mission is to "save lives by increasing awareness of breast cancer through education and by providing mammograms for those in need."
- The organization provides over 1,000,000 breast health and patient navigation services, including mammograms, education, support, and early detection services.
- On average, 80% of the funds received by the foundation are then funded back into their programs.
- The foundation has one partner, Convoy Of Hope. They also have several corporate sponsors, including Jamba Juice, Ace Cash Express, and Ocean Spray.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
While during our preliminary research we were able to find 3 of the top breast cancer awareness charities based on the most reputable organizations that put the donation money towards a good cause as well as a partial list of their partners, we were unable to determine how they successfully partnered with the charities. Based on this, we suggest diving deeper with additional research to:
1) Find 3-5 additional of the top breast cancer awareness charities based on their reputation, how much of the money goes towards a good cause, or another similar metric.
Then, 2) Find 2-3 case studies of brands (including the ones listed above) who have successfully partnered with any of the charities found in this preliminary research or the 3-5 additional charities. For each case study, we can provide an overview of who the brand is and how they successfully partnered with the charity, along with any metrics that prove this success, as available.
Alternatively, we can focus on only finding 2-3 case studies of brands (including the ones listed above) who have successfully partnered with any of the three charities found in this preliminary research. For each case study, we can provide an overview of who the brand is and how they successfully partnered with the charity, along with any metrics that prove this success, as available.