Breast Weight by Cup Size
To understand what breasts weigh by cup size.
- Shape, size, and even two women with the same cup size may have breasts which weigh differently. The measurements given in this source (breast weight by cup size) were calculated using the average underwire size and the cup diameter of the more common bra brands. For example, Bra sizes 38A, 36B, 34C, 32D, 30E, 28F weigh about 0.9 pound per breast.
- An A cup breast weighs on average 236.3g.
- The Japanese branch of US lingerie company Genie has created a chart which shows the approximate weigh of breasts by cup size.
- This source provide what breasts should weigh based on cup size.
- A pair of D-cup breasts can weigh between 15 and 23 pounds, "the equivalent of carrying around a six-month old baby boy."
- This source also states that a pair of D-cup breasts weighs between 15 and 23 pounds.
- Based on a 32 band, an E cup usually means that breasts weight about 1,300g, while an H cup means that the breasts likely weigh 2,800g.
- In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.