The companies are the following:
- Final Stage
- Talent Rank
- Applied is a recruitment platform that helps customers to remove bias during the recruitment process and "improve predictive validity in hiring," using behavioral science. The company works with startups, governments, and corporates around the world.
- Applied's client list includes London Sport, HM Government, Future Super, and Comic Relief.
- According to the company's website, Applied limits unconscious bias and helps attract ethnically diverse candidates four times more. Additionally, "hiring teams using Applied find that they have up to 3x as many suitable candidates than before."
- Funding amount: The company has accumulated funding of about 3 million Euro over three rounds. The latest funding round was a seed round that raised 1.5 million Euro on Oct 17, 2018. The round drew five investors, including Blackbird Ventures.
- Revenue: $1 million
- Beamery is a talent operating system that "allows enterprises to attract, engage, and retain top talent, and manage the entire talent journey on one unified platform."
- According to the company's website, Beamery helps its customers to "transform their talent operations, team and processes," to create the future of work where "companies build deeper connections with candidates, where they create phenomenal talent experiences, and where they hire the people that will ultimately make their business a success."
- The company's client list includes Zoom, Grab, Zalando, and AstraZeneca.
- Funding history: The company has accumulated funding of about $35 million over four rounds. The latest funding round was a series-B round that raised $28 million on Jun 19, 2018. The round drew five investors, including EQT Ventures.
- Revenue: $33 million
Summary of Our Early Findings Relevant to The Goals
- We were able to provide the company overview of two companies during our first hour of research.
- We are proposing finding for each company, its revenue, and the total funding amount, as these figures could help to understand the position of each company in the recruitment industry. We proposed finding the revenue, as it highlights the companies with the highest market share/revenue in the industry. Additionally, we proposed finding the funding amount because it would help to identify the companies that gained the investor trust to invest in them.
- Our initial hour of the research didn't cover every part of the requested information, so we haven't confirmed yet if we can find all the requested and proposed data. However, our initial search indicated that some companies are privately-held. Thus, they are under no obligation to share their financial data, such as revenue and investment/funding history.
- Our recommendations are based on our findings in early research.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.