- Our initial search shows that there is adequate information to fully address the client request.
A detailed breakdown of revenue earned (per month) with the percentage of sellers is as follows.
- 3P Sellers (private label, brands, onsellers, retailers)
- FBA (fulfillment by Amazon)
- FBM (Fulfilled By Merchant)
- 1P Sales
- Amazon Vendors
- Assuming that an item on Amazon costs $26.86 on average, and that buyers purchase only 1 item from a seller per month, we can estimate that a typical seller has around 37 customers a month ($1000/$26.86).
- According to Business Insider, the typical Amazon customer is 46, white, and female.
The above findings is a summary of what we have found related to Amazon sellers in our initial search. We have briefly touched on each part of the request and we can continue this research for a more in-depth analysis of each area. Specifically, we can provide a demographic analysis of Amazon sellers, detailed breakdown of their GMV/earnings, and an overview of each seller category with percentage distributions. As an additional path of research, we can also provide an analysis of the types of products sold by Amazon sellers with the percentage breakdown of each category.
For the purpose of this research we have assumed that customer personas of Amazon sellers refers to the sellers themselves, rather than the customers of Amazon sellers. Please clearly indicate below if this assumption requires alteration.