Building Permit Review Software
Obtain the specified details of major building permit processing software providers. The information will be used to assess market opportunities for a new business.
BUILDING PERMIT SOFTWARE PROVIDERS
- The Accella company offers its Accella Government software to help manage the processing of government permits.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $128.8 million and has around 500 employees.
- It has approximately 2,000 local and state government customers.
- Over 50% of the biggest cities in the country avail of its permit processing software
- Some of its customers include the Ventura County in California, the city of Auckland in California, the Deschutes County, the city of Philadelphia, Charlotte County, the District of Columbia, and other jurisdictions.
- AVOLVE SOFTWARE
- The Avolve Software company provides its Project Dox software to automote the building permit process.
- The company has an estimated revenue of $25 million and has around 130 employees.
- The software is used by 150 cities, counties, and states.
- Some of its clients include the city of Miami in Florida, Fairfax County in Virginia, the city of Houston in Texas, the city of Riverside in California, the city of Phoenix in Arizona, and others
PROPRIETARY DATABASE SEARCH RESULTS
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.