Business of Space: Media Outlets
To create a list of 5-7 more media companies (with websites) that serve the category 'business of space'. The media outlets should be those that focus on the intersection of business and space, rather than those that focus more on information about space science (although there will likely be some overlap). The media outlets should be those that are geared towards business and industry, rather than general consumers. The media outlets found in the previous request are
- CNBC is a major media organization that focuses on business, markets, investing, and politics.
- The company just published an article several hours ago regarding investments in space.
- In early November 2019, they published an article about how to invest in space companies.
- Overall, CNBC has a lot of content that focuses on the space industry and players that operate in this market such as SpaceX.
- Forbes is a major media outlet that focuses on business news related to science, technology, finance, entrepreneurship and other business topics.
- In February 2019, the company posted an article talking about what will be needed to "turn a profit in space".
- In August 2019, Forbes published an article about commercial space travel.
- Overall, Forbes has a lot of content that focuses on the business of space.
- TechCrunch is a media outlet that focuses on news in the tech industry, such as profiling startup companies.
- TechCrunch published a 2018 article about doing business in space.
- This media outlet has an entire section on their website dedicated to space, much of which is discussing the 'business of space'.
#4: Fast Company
- Fast Company is the "world's leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design."
- This media outlet published a 2018 article about how to launch a space startup.
- In 2019, they published an article about Jeff Bezo's plans for moving industry to space.
- Overall, this media outlet has a lot of content published that zeros in on the 'business of space' niche.
#5: Space Bandits
- Space Bandits is a media outlet that is dedicated to space startups.
- They have published an article that explores the plans of Skyrora to be the first private U.K. company to launch into space.
- Space Bandits also published an article about how Spacept is using artificial intelligence in space.
#6: Space Angels
- Space Angels is a VC firm that focuses on the space industry but also publishes a range of media content focused on the 'business of space'.
- Space Angels published a 2019 report about space investment.
- Space Angels runs a podcast focused on the 'business of space'.
#7: Satellite Today (aka: Via Satellite)
- This media company has been reporting on the satellite industry for over 30 years.
- Satellite Today published a 2019 article about the intersection of business and government in space.
- Overall, this media outlet has a large amount of content related to the 'business of space'.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.