The goal is to put together a company profile for Camelot Group for a meeting that includes financial information, company background, owners and stakeholders, and growth drivers.
- Camelot has been a licensed operator of the UK National Lottery since 1994. The company prides themselves in providing to charity, claiming to give 30 million Euros to good causes every week. They also gave 2.2 billion Euros to the 2012 London Olympic and Paralympic games.
- Nigel Railton is the current CEO of the Camelot Group.
- 2018 lottery ticket sales for the Camelot Group amounted to over 6.9 billion Euros.
- The company awarded 3.9 billion Euros in lottery winnings to consumers in 2018.
- 75% of the company's lottery ticket sales come from in-store terminals.
- Recent growth drivers for the company include digital sales, investment in digital presence and mobile apps, and better stock management processes.
- Royal Mail holds a 20% stake in Camelot Group.
- We could not find any other stakeholders of Camelot Group, besides Royal Mail and one other named group, GamCare.
- We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
Casinos and Gaming in the UK (MarketLine, $350)
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.