Camfil APC Competitor Advertising
To gain understanding of the marketing campaigns for competitors of Camfil APC, in order to have an informed presentation for a meeting with the client.
Donaldson Torit — Downflo Dust Collectors
- Advertisements for the Downflo Dust Collector can be found on YouTube, under the Donaldson company channel.
- Additional advertisements were found on industry equipment websites, such as Toolots, Enviropro, Dust Collector Services and Contruction Equipment.
- The most recent YouTube ad for the Downflo Dust Collector was November 27, 2017. Other websites advertising this equipment also showed the most recent ads being from 2017.
- The Blackhawk Industrial catalog advertised the collection of Donaldson Downflo Dust Collectors in 2018.
- Types of collectors advertised include the Downflo Evolution Dust Collector, the Downflo Oval Dust Collectors, and the Downflo Workstation Dust Collectors.
- Evolution: with the primary focus being the use of fewer filters and leaving a smaller carbon footprint
- Oval: uses filters with fine fibers, high efficiency, can be adapted to fit iCue technology, and long life
- Workstation: high efficiency, can be adapted for iCue technology, high efficiency, flexibility, and long life
- The following links show advertisement examples: Packaged Downflo Evolution, Construction Equipment Blackhawk Industrial.
- Messages conveyed in the advertisements include ease of installation, reliability, aesthetics, reduced noise, having ownership costs lower, use of smaller equipment for convenience, and needing 40% less filters needed in comparison to standard collectors.
- The company's YouTube advertisements now focus on newer technology, such as the Donaldson iCue Connected Filtration Service, which can be fit to some of the Downflo dust collector models.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.