Canadian Children's Book Market
Understand the competitive landscape of children's books in Canada. The information will be used to understand Indigo's position in the market.
CANADIAN CHILDREN'S BOOKS MARKET
- In 2017, 40% of all the books sold in Canada were for juvenile readers.
- Around 20.5 million books for young readers were sold in 2017.
- The value of books for young readers went down by 5% from $295.8 million in 2016 to $303.3 million in 2017.
- Online sales made up 52% of the total book sales in 2017.
- Around 26% of book sales were done in chain stores.
PROPRIETARY RESEARCH AVAILABLE
We found some proprietary research from one of our data partners which may be helpful:
If you'd like us to purchase this report on your behalf, just let us know!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.