Canadian Toy Market
To determine the total market size of the Canadian toy market, the market size by province, the key retail players and their market shares, a category breakdown, and key demographics of toy buyers in Canada for the purposes of analyzing the Canadian market.
Preliminary research indicates that the 2018 toys market size, the retailers' market shares, and a breakdown by toy category for Canada are available.
OVERALL MARKET SIZE
- Seeking Alpha put the total toys market size in Canada at $2.625 billion.
- Canada's toys market grew by 3% between 2016 and 2017, and by another 3% between 2017 and 2018.
- Assuming the Canadian toys market continues to grow at a CAGR of 3% between 2018 and 2019, the estimated market sizes would be:
TOY RETAILERS MARKET SHARES
- Walmart has the biggest market share in Canada, followed by Toys R Us.
- The retail market shares for toys in Canada are as follows.
- The category breakdown of the Canadian toys market is as follows (based on a $2.625 billion market size in 2018).
- Bolster your final deliverable with proprietary research from MarketLine for an additional $350.00. This research includes the market size of the Canadian games and toys market, leading companies, and various other market insights specific to Canada.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.