I am looking to understand what resources, communities, and tools exist for cancer patients and care givers in various Spanish speaking countries: Mexico, Argentina, and Spain.
Argentine Cancer Resources
- ACIAPO — INCA provides emotional support as well as defend the rights of patients with the government and other groups. They also create awareness programs ad resources to address patients' needs.
- Asociación Argentina de Oncología provides institutional news, conduct research and various scientific activities, as well as offer courses in oncology.
- Institute for Breast Disease FUCAM AC is a not for profit organization that provides support to persons with breast cancer.
- Unidad De Cancerologia is a company that provides for the needs of persons in Mexico living with the cancer disease.
Spain — Cancer Resources
- Spanish Association Against Cancer (AECC) fight against cancer in order to educe the impact of the disease.
- The Cancer Consortium is a non-profit organization that is involved in the development of support programs for persons with cancer.
- Closer Leukemia is a non-profit organization that helps children and families to get treatment for cancer.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.