To build a list of suitable candidates with the following titles: Community & Events Manager, Community & Marketing Associate, Marketing & Events Associate, Event Coordinator, Manager of Events, Events Associate, and Community Associate. Basic qualification criteria for each candidate will be a Bachelors’ degree, 2-3 years of marketing, event planning, internal communications, and/or other relevant work experience at a SaaS startup, accelerator or venture fund and some of these additional skills:
- Familiarity with GSuite, Airtable, Asana, Slack, MailChimp, and Canva.
- Familiarity with HTML and design skills
- Strong interest in Sci-Fi tech
- A desire to meaningfully impact the conversations and dialogues in technology and support founders
- A strong presence online —a blog, content for past company
- A strong detail orientation
- A highly independent and self-directed work ethic
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and make things happen
In out initial research, we were able to find the following suitable candidates that meet the given requirements:
- Justine Martignetti
is currently working as a Marketing Associate at Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative in Boston for more than 2 years.
- She has also worked as a Marketing Associate
at The Hollywood Inside Edge
for 8 months.
- She has a Bachelors' in Marketing from University of Massachusetts Dartmouth.
- Her skills include "Marketo, Pardot, Mailchimp, and A/B Testing in email marketing, HiveBrite, Sitecore, Showpad, and GoToWebinar
in Digital Marketing, Asana, Workamajig, and Smartsheet
in Project Management and Salesforce, Canva, SQL, and Hootsuite, etc."
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.