Cannabis Education Competitive Landscape
To identify additional players in the cannabis education industry and the details of each, including major investors, funding amounts, unique selling/value proposition, niche, leadership team members and, go-to marketing strategy.
- Green Flower is an educational company specifically focused on educating people about cannabis.
- Green Flower offers a membership, which allows access to a variety of educational videos on Cannabis, as well as an Academy, which offers certificate programs for people wanting to work in the cannabis industry.
- THC University offers online cannabis certification programs and calls itself "The top cannabis training school."
- Green CulturED is another online cannabis training school. They offer certificate courses developed by industry experts currently working in the cannabis industry.
- Trichome Institute is a cannabis education company focusing on certifying Interpeners, otherwise known as cannabis sommeliers. They also offer other courses, such as a course for people working in cannabis sales.
- Cannabis Training Institute offers online training for dispensary technicians along with medical marijuana and health and safety training for cannabis workers.
- The Cleveland School of Cannabis offers some cannabis certificate programs. Students can choose to take courses online or in person at the campus in Cleveland, OH.
- Cannabis Training University claims to be "the only cannabis college with a complete curriculum that covers all areas of the industry."
- Healer Certified offers online cannabis training courses developed by Dr. Dustin Sulak, a cannabis clinician who is a board member with The Society of Cannabis Clinicians.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.