CARES Act - SBA Loans
To find information on non-government funding and assistance for venture backed companies in response to the COVD-19 pandemic.
- Some lenders are now offering discounted business loans to assist small businesses in combating the impact of COVID-19. The lenders are FundRocket, U.S. Bank, WaFd Bank, and Wefunder. The loan amount range from $1000 to $1 million for as low as 0% APR.
- Forbes provided a list of banks offering assistance to existing customers, including companies, in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The banks are Ally, Bank of America, BBVA USA, Capital One, Chase, Citibank, Discover, Fifth Third Bank, HSBC USA, Huntington, Marcus by Goldman Sachs, PNC Bank, Santander, TD Bank, Truist, U.S. Bank, and Wells Fargo.
- The assistance include fee waivers, refunds of overdraft, defered payments, and refund of late fees.
- Facebook has launched a small business grant program where it is offering $100 million in cash grants for up to 30,000 small businesses nationwide.
- Amazon is creating a $5 million Neighborhood Small Business Relief Fund to help small businesses with less than 50 employees located near their Seattle office.
- Google is offering free access to its Hangouts video conferencing capabilities to all G Suite customers until July 1.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.