Cattle Producer Supporting Events
To determine the types of supporting events that cattle producers are interested in, especially relating to NASCAR/auto racing to support the concept that they index high for NASCAR/auto racing.
- Virginia Beef Council is an organization that is funded by the Beef Checkoff program, to help cattle producers in Virginia spread awareness about beef consumption and its health benefit.
- These cattle producers are involved in supporting events such as 10k runs, digital campaigns and NASCAR racing.
- They were intending to take part in Richmond Raceway Complex events through their recent partnership.
- They will also take part in Toyota Spring Race Weekend (April 18-19), NASCAR Playoff Race Weekend (September 11 – 12) as well as Virginia Credit Union LIVE!.
- Cattle producers have an association that speaks on their behalf. The US Cattlemen’s Association (USCA) recently lobbied for lab grown meat to be given a different name instead of beef.
- The National Cattlemen's Beef Association has upcoming supporting events for cattle producers such as Legislative Conference, Summer Business Meeting, tours, radio programs and convention and trade show.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.