CBD brand research
Identify the top US CBD brands that advertise direct medicinal use, replacing opiates of other prescription drugs and compare them to other CBD brands with which they compete. Define top brands as large, reputable brands, and look for brands that are professional in appearance and language, and use scientific information to back their claims.
- Charlotte’s Web is the world’s leading CBD brand by market share according to Yahoo Finance.
- It sells oils, capsules, gummies, and topical creams ranging from $14.99 to $327.17.
- Its 300mg oil is good for mild issues and its 1000mg is better for more severe issues.
- The main medicinal benefit it advertises is that it helps reduce inflammation after workouts.
- Purekana Full Spec advertises itself as effective in helping to treat chronic pain, support recovery from exercise-induced inflammation, swelling, management of normal, everyday stresses, and to help promote healthy sleep cycles.
- It sells oils, capsules, topicals, gummies, and edibles.
- Premium Jane Full Spec markets itself as effective for chronic back pain.
- It also posts a consumer advisory on its website that says that it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Epidiolex is a CBD oral solution available in the US for management of refractory epilepsy but may offer therapeutic relief to chronic pain conditions as well.
- It is the only CBD product on the market that the FDA has approved.
- It is owned by Greenwich Biosciences, a leader in the field of cannabinoid prescription medicines.
- CBDPure has been referenced by a number of athletes, doctors, and other experts for its capacity for pain management.
- CBDPure markets itself as a way to reduce soreness and pain in joints.
Other Relevant Brands
- The best CBD oils for pain are Royal CBD, CBDPure, and NuLeaf Naturals.
- Companies with the largest market share in the hemp-derived CBD market are CW Hemp, Plus CBD Oil (CV Sciences), Green Roads World, and Medterra, respectively.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.