CBD and Cannabis Products: Canada
To understand the regulation of the sale of CBD products in Canada. To determine legislation around how pharmacies provide cannabis products and whether fashion and beauty products are leaning in.
CBD AND CANNABIS PRODUCTS IN CANADA
- A lobby group consisting of pot producers, drug companies, pharmacists and retailers dubbed their initiative; Common Initiative.
- This group has managed to ensure that medical marijuana will now be sold in pharmacies.
- Pharmacists are the best people to dispense and advice on medical cannabis as they have the expertise for this.
- They are the best option to ensure the safety of patients and the public.
CANADIAN FASHION AND BEAUTY BRANDS
- An event dubbed On A High organized by the Canadian Arts and Fashion Awards (CAFA) and sponsored by the Business of Cannabis, is the launch of what will be an annual event that envisions cannabis as a meta-category that will infiltrate countless business sectors.
- This event is the intersection of cannabis, fashion, and beauty. It was held in downtown Toronto.
- This is a grand move as cannabis moves from bottom corners of labels to center stage!
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.