To determine the demographic of CBD users to determine whether they are an audience to radio.
- Women are more likely to start using CBD oil.
- Majority of direct CBD sellers are women.
- Currently, 7% of US citizens are consumers of CBD.
- Additional demographics include
- 48% are male
- Millennials — 56%
- Gen X — 32%
- Baby boomers — 15%
- 59% of consumers say that their first purchase was planned.
- This is a survey that carried out "A Cross-Sectional Study of Cannabidiol Users."
- The demographic statistics presented here are:
- Female: 50.87%
- Male: 47.40%
- The primary age bracket was found to be 55 and 74 years (39.97%)
- 71.22% of users are either graduates of, or currently enrolled in, college or a postgraduate program.
- Additionally, 61.56% use CBD to treat a medical condition while 38.44% use it for general health and well-being.
- The three main medical conditions that would warrant the use of CBD are chronic pain, arthritis/joint pain, and anxiety in this specific order.
- The methods of administration ranked as sublingual, vaping, and then pills.
- 75.85% learn about CBD from internet research, family, and friends.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.