Healthcare Payments Competitive Landscape
To provide a competitive landscape of Simplee, PatientCo, RevSpring, and VisitPay that covers the following:
- Summary of their healthcare payment solutions/technologies.
- Events they attended/participated in throughout the past year and their role at these events.
- Analysis of their social media activity.
- Key influencers discussing them in media and/or social media.
- Awards they have won.
- Solutions Summary: PatientCo is a health care services company that provides expense management solutions designed for use by patients and providers. This solution is designed as a SaaS solution and allows patients to track, pay, and manage their healthcare expenses across all of their providers via single portal.
- Event: HFMA Annual Conference 2019 (exhibitor).
- Social Media Activity: PatientCo is present on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Influencer Mentions: PatientCo was mentioned by JennHIStalk on Twitter. She has nearly 5,000 followers.
- Awards: 2019 MedTech Breakthrough Award, 2013 Phoenix Award, 2013 Fierce Innovation Award, and a TAG Top 40 Award.
- Solutions Summary: RevSpring a software solution provider that focuses on revenue acceleration and accounts receivable management. RevSpring offers a suite of solutions surrounding predictive modeling, analytics, dashboards, e-billing, and online payments.
- Event: 2019 PointClickCare Summit (exhibitor).
- Social Media Activity: RevSpring is present on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Influencer Mentions: RevSpring was mentioned by HITECH Answers on Twitter. HITECH has over 12,000 followers.
- Awards: 2019 eHealthcare Leadership Award, 2018 Black Book Award, 2019 Best New Partner of the Year from PointClickCare,
VisitPay (iVinci Health)
- Solutions Summary: VisitPay is a patient revenue management solution that provides a self-pay portal and other payment products designed for use by hospitals to assist with their account receivables transactions and other business processes.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.