Cell Therapy Value Chain
To obtain reports on the cell therapy value chain, specifically for One: for research and development, Two: supply chain management, and Three: commercialization. These can be both publicly available and paywalled reports as well. An ideal response would have the report name, the link to it, whether it is free or paywalled, the price for the paywalled report, and a brief description of what it is about.
Supply Chain Management
- This report was presented during the initial chat and was approved as the exact kind of report that is being looked for. This report is about the supply chain management challenges for cell therapy value chain. One key paragraph from this report states this: "The success of cell therapies, however, hinges on not only proving that a product elicits the desired biological response but also overcoming the challenges of manufacturing and administering a complex product to any patient. To meet these supply chain challenges and deliver on the promise of cell therapies, companies need outstanding technologies and innovative strategies."
- This report is called Recalibrating The Supply Chain For Allogeneic Cell Therapies. It "highlights considerations that need to be taken into account when developing a commercialization and supply chain strategy for allogeneic cell therapies, in which cells from a single donor are expanded and used to treat multiple patients."
- This source is called Where Are My Cells? 4 Unexpected Challenges Of The Cell And Gene Therapy Supply Chain. "While the necessity for tracking is now well-known in the industry, there are lesser-known aspects that need consideration." This article examines four of these and explore ways to minimize or overcome these obstacles.
- This report is called Managing the Complexity of the Supply Chain for Cell and Gene Therapies. It discusses the rapidly expanding market, autologous and allogeneic supply chain challenges, the rise of smart technologies, IT advances required, decentralized approaches expected, facilitating commercialization of next-gen therapies. There are two citations at the bottom of the article.
- This report is titled The Cell Therapy Supply Chain: Logistical Considerations for Autologous Immunotherapies. It addresses some lesser-known considerations for building a successful logistics strategy for the management of cell-based material.
- This source offers a case study for Cell Therapy Commercial Supply Chain. It shows how a "U.S. biotech company established a global supply chain for a cell therapy with complicated and unique characteristics."
- This source is called 5 Considerations in the Preparation for Commercializing Cell Therapy. It details a few common considerations which may be useful for preparation for commercializing cell therapy.
- This report is titled Looking Ahead: Commercialization strategies for gene and cell therapy companies. It provides some insights into why M&A deals between small gene and cell therapy companies with late-stage assets and larger entities will be better positioned to handle global commercialization.
- This report is called 4 Emerging Commercialization Strategies For Gene And Cell Therapies. It has insights and information about fast and flexible manufacturing and supply chain, more precise patient targeting, collaborating with the right stakeholders, and seeking new opportunities for growth. There are 6 cited references at the end.
Summary Of Our Early Findings Relevant To The Goals
- Our first hour of research revealed that there are a lot of publicly available data that is recent (2018/19) about the cell therapy value chain, specifically for One: for research and development, Two: supply chain management, and Three: commercialization.
- We were able to provide 6 unique reports on supply chain management, and 3 unique reports on commercialization.
- We did not have enough time to find any on research and development.
- We did not see any paid reports that addressed the exact goals, though there were paid reports on cell therapy itself and the market size and growth, as well as key players in this market. We disregarded those as they did not exactly address the goals. If we should not have disregarded those reports, that should be clearly communicated to us in any reply.
- We used a global approach when researching. If a more targeted approach is desired, for example, the United States, this would have to be clearly communicated to us in any reply
- Please select one or more of the options provided in the proposed scoping section below.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.