Facebook Ads Library:
Key Value Props
- Uses a team of highly trained, passionate, and educated alchemists
- All ingredients go through three rounds of testing to ensure they are pure, unadultered and free of toxins. Ingredients are environmentally friendly and cruelty free.
- Ingredients are bioactive and bioavailable. "No fillers, no fluff."
- Plants are harvested at their peak potency, ensuring formulas have high concentrations of clinically proven ingredients.
- Unstress on a cellular level
- Be nourished, never stripped
- Perfect essentials you'll never quit
- Bioactive. Bioavailable. Vegan.
- Don't let stress, stress you out
- Cell food for good skin
- Foster a healthy immune system by managing stress and using plants for support where you need it.
- Daily rituals lead to profound shifts
- Example of a recent print ad has been added to the attached document.
- Joyome offers premium skin care products including serums and collagen.
- The Ordinary offers a skin care line and regime using the latest in clinical technology.
- Dr. Loretta, created by an experienced dermatologist, offers a line of skin care using medical grade actives and botanical ingredients.
During our initial hour of research, we were able to:
- Provide the link to Moon Juice's Facebook Ad Library.
- Provide key value propositions for Moon Juice.
- Provide a list of ad slogans and themes in recent advertising by Moon Juice, including an example of print copy.
- Identify three additional competitors of Ceramiracle.