CES 2019 top Health and Beauty products
- CES 2019 took place in Las Vegas between the 8th and 11th of January 2019.
- Techradar selected some of the highlight products of the show.
- These mostly include monitors, watches, headphones, computers and TVs.
- However, Techradar also highlighted the Y-Brush, a toothbrush made by a French company that uses sonic vibrating technology to clean teeth in 10 seconds.
- Another lifestyle product is the Embr Wave, a bracelet that can cool and warm the person wearing it.
- Top beauty and health tech products presented at CES 2019 were P&G Opte Precision Skincare System and Omron HeartGuide.
- The Opte Precision Skincare System uses precision cameras to detect sunspots, freckles or moles and inject make-up, moisturizer or spot-lightening skincare serum with a high level of precision.
- Omron's HeartGuide is a smartwatch that features pumps and pressure sensors to measure blood pressure, in a similar way to clinical settings.
Opte Precision Skincare System
- This health product has enjoyed a successful launch and was the subject of extensive media coverage in publications/websites such as Healthcare Weekly, PC Mag, PR Newswire and CNET.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Summary of Findings
During the first hour of research, we have been able to find information about some of the top health, beauty and lifestyle products that were launched during CES 2019, as well as their media coverage. We have not had the necessary time to look at the reasons behind their successful launch. However, given the amount of coverage available publicly on these products, we are confident that we can find that information during a full research.