CES MEDIA TRENDS
1. CES 2019 SOCIAL MEDIA HITS
2. CES 2019 MEDIA COVERAGE HITS
3. BRANDS CONSISTENTLY RECEIVING MOST COVERAGE IN THE PAST 5 YEARS
- According to the multiple lists of brands receiving the most coverage in CES from 2015 to 2019, the brands that have been consistently receiving the most coverage in the past five years include Samsung, LG Electronics, Lenovo, CNET, and Sony.
4. PRODUCTS AND EXECUTIONS CAUSING A SPIKE IN THE CONVERSATION AT CES 2019
- According to multiple reports on CES 2019, 5G technology was one of the main topics that dominated the discussion at the show.
- Smart assistants and voice technology also dominated the discussion. The products, such as Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri, were highly discussed during the show.
5. MEDIA OUTLETS AND JOURNALISTS THAT PRODUCE THE MOST CONTENT ABOUT CES
- According to CES, the top media outlets that post content about CES include Adweek, Android Authority, BBC, Business Wire, Campaign Us, Cheddar, CNET, Digital Imaging Reporter, Digital Trends, Edmunds, Euronews, and more. All the top media outlets can be identified here.
- According to Quid, Kyle Wiggers from VentureBeat was the journalist that wrote the most stories about CES 2019. Automotive and home technologies were his major focus.
- Brian Heater from Tech Crunch was another journalist who covered a lot of news on the show. Dean Takahashi, Andrew Gebhart, Jeremy Horwitz, Chaim Gartenberg, and Molly Price are other journalists who covered a lot of topics.