Influencer and User-generated Content Marketing
To identify case studies of brands that used successful influencer-generated content, user-generated content, and brand-generated content strategies.
Dunkin' Donuts and Nano Influencers
- Starbucks' #RedcupContest is one of the most well-know user-generated content campaigns.
- Starbucks asked "fans to submit cool photos of their coffees for the chance to win a Starbucks gift card."
- In fact, the campaign is also designed to drive revenue as customers have to buy a specially designed red cup in order for their photo to be eligible for the reward.
- The campaign is also very iconic because it has become a tradition for Starbucks to run that specific campaign for Christmas and New Years, which has helped them increase the buzz around their products even more.
- To date, Starbucks has generated over 30,000 unique photos on Instagram.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.