Influencer and User-generated Content Marketing
To identify case studies of brands that used successful influencer-generated content, user-generated content, and brand-generated content strategies.
Dunkin' Donuts and Nano Influencers
- Starbucks' #RedcupContest is one of the most well-know user-generated content campaigns.
- Starbucks asked "fans to submit cool photos of their coffees for the chance to win a Starbucks gift card."
- In fact, the campaign is also designed to drive revenue as customers have to buy a specially designed red cup in order for their photo to be eligible for the reward.
- The campaign is also very iconic because it has become a tradition for Starbucks to run that specific campaign for Christmas and New Years, which has helped them increase the buzz around their products even more.
- To date, Starbucks has generated over 30,000 unique photos on Instagram.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
As our initial search focused on providing case studies for influencer-generated content and user-generated content, we propose continuing by providing 2-3 case studies on US brands that successfully used brand-generated content. For each brand, we will detail the type of channels they used, what the campaign was abut, and 3-4 statistics on the engagement, traffic and conversion it was able to generate. As there are numerous examples of influencer-generated content and user-generated content strategies, we propose to devote 2 additional request to identify 2-3 case studies (for each) of successful campaigns. For each brand, we will detail the type of channels they used, what the campaign was abut, and 3-4 statistics on the engagement, traffic and conversion it was able to generate.
We could also look into 2-3 marketing trends that relate specifically to influencers, user-generated and brand-generated content. For each trend, we will detail what it consists of, how it is changing brand marketing, and 1-2 examples of brands that have applied the trend successfully, including 1-2 statistics for each showing their success.