Channels for Street Art and Fashion In Europe
Determine top trending channels for youth culture in general, top trending channels for art and street-art among youth, and top 10 trending channels for fashion and street-fashion among youth
STREET ART TRENDING CHANNELS
- Street Files is a photo sharing site similar to Flickr, with over 33,000 members and 400,000 art images shared.
- Deviant Art is the worlds largest social platform for art, has over 38 million registered members, and over 65 million monthly visitors. Members post artwork, participate in forums, and chats, and get community critique of their artwork.
- Behance is a platform that allows creative users to maximize exposure of their work, and is organized as a large online catalogue of pages, where artists can share online galleries or distribute art.
- Dribble calls itself a ‘show and tell for artists’, where small screen shots are uploaded, and the community likes and gives feedback.
- Arts & Culture is a Google based platform where art is shared in categories. Users can explore street art via an integration with Google maps.
- Streetfiles is one of the largest Facebook communities of Street Art, with over 37,000 followers, where street art images are shared and commented on.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.