Charities for improving lives
To find charities that are working to improve lives, that show donors the measure of their impact and that have an open door policy. Charities should be run by people who could be running a billion dollar businesses but are choosing to work in non-profit.
- Our research was not able to identify charities run by people who could be running a billion dollar businesses, however we were able to find information on the best practices for choosing a charity and some resources to find the best charities to donate to have the greatest impact.
- When looking at donating to charities it is important to know where your money is going, and researching what percentage of money goes to helping those in need.
- The Live you Can Save is a panel of experts who have worked to identify the most effective charities, based on research and statistics. Give Well is a similar site that provides information on the top rated charities.
- Give Directly is a charity that gives to the poorest people in the world, and provides cash transactions to do so. Give Directly's team is made up of people with expertise management, technology, finance, and development logistics.
- While the charity doesn't provide information on the number of lives that have been impacted they to state that $1,000 is given to each household. Therefore, it would be easy to see the impact made based on how much money was donated.
- Evidence Action's Deworm the World Initiative estimates that is costs $0.69 per child, or $0.49 per child to help in deworming children in Kenya.
- Helen Keller International is transparent with where their funds go and how it is distributed.
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.