You are interested in the prevalence/occurrence rate of chronic diseases categorized by country.
- Chronic diseases are also known as noncommunicable diseases. Worldwide, one in three adults suffers from several chronic diseases.
- About 80% of global deaths "are attributed to four major non-communicable diseases (NCDs) – cardiovascular disease, cancer, chronic lung diseases and diabetes."
- Up to 228 million individuals in developing countries are predicted to be affected by chronic diseases in 2025.
- The proportion of burden of these diseases is expected to be 57% by 2020.
- The number of individuals with cardiovascular diseases in China and India are relatively higher than all the "economically developed countries" in the world.
- Worldwide, about 41 million people die from chronic diseases annually.
Proposed Next Steps
The number of people with chronic diseases categorized by country is not available on the public domain. Thus, we suggest focusing on the prevalence or occurrence rate of chronic diseases for different regions worldwide. (6 hours, $174)
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.