Client Background Research
To provide background information on Peter Weaver, Probyn Forbes, and Tom Schneberger.
- Our initial searches did not identify a person named Peter Weaver who works for a company called Domnio Printing. We also could not locate a company called Domnio Printing.
- We did identify a company called Domino Printing, but did not find a Peter Weaver who is associated with this company. We did find a Pete Weaver at Domino Printing, who we assume is the target client for this research.
- Pete Weaver is currently the group fluids operations director at Domino Printing, a role he has had for less than 1 month.
- He previously served as operations director at Paleus Group, site manager for Lucite International, site manager for Unifrax I, LLC, specialty organics manager for FMC corporation and supply chain & logistics manager for FMC corporation.
- Mr. Weaver has a bachelor of engineering degree from University of Birmingham, which he earned in 2000.
- No press releases or news stories about or in relation to Pete Weaver were found.
- Probyn Forbes is currently a director with US Wire & Cable Corporation, a position he has held since 2018.
- He previously served as chief operating officer at Dominion Colour Corporation, vice president of operations at Swan Products, LLC, vice president of manufacturing at Tekni-Plex, Inc., VP of global operations for Evonik, and VP of global operations-colorant for Evonik.
- Mr. Forbes has a Bachelor of Science degree in chemistry from York University.
- No recent press releases or news stories about Mr. Forbes were found.
- Tom Schneberger currently works in strategy and business development for PQ Corporation, a position he has held for 3 months.
- He is also currently on the Board of Directors for Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia.
- He previously served in a variety of roles for FMC Corporation over a period of 12 years, starting as a marketing manager and ending as chief operating officer. He was also previously a business manager for General Chemcial Corporation, director of operations for General Chemcial Corporation and VP of business development for SCM.
- Mr. Schneberger has Bachelor of Science degree in Checmical Engineering from Lehigh University and an MBA from University of California, Berkeley.
- In March 2019, Livent Corporation published a press release about Mr. Schneberger, then chief growth officer for the company, would speak at the Bernstein's Electric Revolution 2019 conference on March 19, 2019.
- In May 2019, a news story about two senior Livent Corporation executives, including Mr. Schneberger, leaving the company was published by Reuters.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.
Our initial research found professional and educational background information on Pete Weaver, Probyn Forbes and Tom Schneberger as well as two recent press releases/new stories about Tom Schneberger. We suggest continuing the research to provide additional background on each, including publications they have authored or co-authored, speaking engagements or presentations they have delivered at conferences in the last 2-3 years, social media accounts and information on their personal interests/hobbies.
We also suggest doing research on the current companies each of these clients works for, including their industry, company size (# of employees), annual revenue, products or services offered and an overview of major news/press releases related to each company in the last 2 years.