Remote Coaching Meeting Software
To find 2-3 options for delivering remote coaching meetings to clients in Asia.
- We could not find any video conferencing software that allowed users to control the flow of dialogue, as in controlling when another party can interrupt. However, some tools offer the "raise your hand" feature which participants can use to signal when they want to speak.
- Zoom, BlueJeans and LogMeIn are all platforms that offer this.
- Zoom does offer recording, document sharing, non-verbal "interruptions" and screen sharing.
- BlueJeans has screen sharing, non-verbal interruptions, recording, transcription and other integrations.
- LogMeIn offers its GoToMeeting product which offers scree sharing, video meetings, recording, transcription, non-verbal interruptions and other integrations.
- None of these platforms offer translation tools, but they integrate with several third-party apps that may offer translation tools. They also offer automated transcriptions which could be used to then translate into a language of one's choosing.
- All 3 tools integrate with lots of other services, so even if they may not offer document sharing themselves, for example, they might integrate with another tool that does (like Dropbox).
In addition to this public search, we scanned our proprietary research database of over 1 million sources and were unable to find any specific research reports that address your goals.
Proposed next steps:
You need to be the project owner to select a next step.